Thursday, June 29, 2017

Close on a Deal - Donation to American Cancer Society

Hello All!

I've written before about volunteering and being involved in your community but today is a little different. My boyfriend has Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and has been fighting this cancer for the last couple of months with chemo. Last year he was sick a lot and misdiagnosed several times. This year we found out that he has cancer and he has done a great job of beating the disease. Click the link for more information about Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma from American Cancer Society.  

I'm currently involved with the New Caney Education Foundation and will donate to the foundation when I sell real estate. However, starting today, I will also donate to the American Cancer Society after each closing too.

I have had several family members that have had cancer and either passed away or been successful in beating the disease. I'm sure all of us can share several stories like that but I now see this disease everyday. I pray for those that are going through this experience and their families. The physical and emotional toll is very difficult for all.

So let's do this together! I appreciate your referrals or if you are thinking of moving let me. I will update my FB page with the donations. I know every dollar counts. So together let's donate to this great organization and help achieve your Real Estate dreams!

Have a great day!

~Tara Woolbright, Realtor, MRP 713-489-0507 or tara.woolbright@gmail.com or
www.tarawoolbright.com or @Tara.Woolbright.Realtor or pinterest.com/tarawoolbright

#TaraWoolbright #DixieRealtyGroup #YourNeighborhoodRealtor  #thatRealEstateChick
#ILoveReferrals

No comments:

Post a Comment