Sunday, March 5, 2017

Military Relocation Professional - MRP certification for Real Estate

Good Day!
In pursuing my purpose of helping others, I am working on completing my Military Relocation Professional certification or MRP in Real Estate. I'm very excited about this new opportunity.

My father is a Vietnam Veteran and his father was in WWII. Both of these men were proud to server their country and proud of their service. When I think of people I would like to help; it was the inspiration of my father that encouraged me to seek the certification.

The MRP certification is designed to educate the Realtor on the unique demands of the military personnel and families. In addition, the short time frames and financing opportunities that our military personnel are offered the VA program. This certification provides the prospective clients comfort that the professional Realtor they are working with has completed a course, passed a test and the application was approved to be a representative of MRP.

I look forward to assisting my future clients buy and sell their homes that are serving our country.
Call contact me if you are looking to buy or sell Real Estate! I love referrals.
~Tara Woolbright, Realtor 713-489-0507 or tara.woolbright@gmail.com or
www.tarawoolbright.com or @Tara.Woolbright.Realtor or pinterest.com/tarawoolbright

#TaraWoolbright #DixieRealtyGroup #YourNeighborhoodRealtor #thatRealEstateChick
#ILoveReferrals

No comments:

Post a Comment