Saturday, March 11, 2017

Pinterest March - Bed/Bath

Hello to all!
A couple of cute and neat ideas  to share. I like the frames around the hooks to add a style look to regular bathrobe hooks. If you like the rustic look or country like feel then here are some great ideas from recycle dressers to towel hangers. I even saw a small frame around the light switch which would be a perfect addition.

I also love Houzz. Super awesome ideas! Here is a headboard that you can make from recycled wood.
I've been thinking of doing this in my guest room with either recycled wood or the easy peel and stick look-like-wood tiles with the wall in wood. I've also seen great light fixtures that people are hanging above the bed from an iron to crystal chandelier.

Have a great weekend!
Call contact me if you are looking to buy or sell Real Estate! I love referrals.
~Tara Woolbright, Realtor 713-489-0507 or tara.woolbright@gmail.com or
www.tarawoolbright.com or @Tara.Woolbright.Realtor or pinterest.com/tarawoolbright

#TaraWoolbright #DixieRealtyGroup #YourNeighborhoodRealtorr
#ILoveReferrals #thatRealEstateChick

No comments:

Post a Comment