Saturday, February 11, 2017

Pinterest February - Bathroom Ideas


Hello to all!
My second of 4 Pinterest post of February is all about the bathroom. Lots of great ideas and repurposing items. I think the Wine Rack that turned into a towel holder is a fabulous idea.

I like all the different ways you can take jars of different shapes and sizes and turn them into Candle holders, plant containers or containers to organize bathroom items like toothbrushes. You could use old vases to do similar things in your house.

My favorite is the "Rustic Signs" that are created from oval boards, paint, and plant hangers. You can make it elegant or modern depending on the word font used. Instead, I'll go to the scrapbook section and get the letters that I can stick onto the boards. What a wonderful way to let people know where and which room is in your house!

I'll give my picks a try and let you know.
Have a great weekend!
Call contact me if you are looking to buy or sell Real Estate! I love referrals.
~Tara Woolbright, Realtor 713-489-0507 or tara.woolbright@gmail.com or
www.tarawoolbright.com or @Tara.Woolbright.Realtor or pinterest.com/tarawoolbright

#TaraWoolbright #DixieRealtyGroup #YourRealtor #YourTexasRealtor #YourNeighborhoodRealtor #YourPorterRealtor #YourNewCaneyRealtor #YourKingwoodRealtor #YourHoustonRealtor #YourSplendorRealtor #YourRiverwalkRealtor #YourJLARealtor #ILoveReferrals #YourCumberlandRealtor

No comments:

Post a Comment