Saturday, February 4, 2017

Pinterest February - Kitchen ideas

Hello to all!
My first of 4 Pinterest post of February is all about the kitchen. There are several good ideas but I'm thinking I need to try the chalk board in the kitchen for notes and under the sink kitchen organizer. Super simple for both and very low cost.

Recycle a mirror. Buy some black chalk board paint (Hobby Lobby). Spray mirror with black paint. Hang mirror/chalk board. Buy chalk and start adding your text.!

Buy a tension rod at Walmart (don't forget to measure how wide it is under your sink!!!!) and then install. After you have the bar in place and tension applied, you can hang your spray containers. Saves space, organizes the area, looks clean and neat and so easy to do!

However, any drawer organization and the chip hooks in the pantry are the best ideas! I do have my drawers organized but don't have any chips for hooks in my pantry.

I'll give my picks a try and let you know.
Have a great weekend!
Call contact me if you are looking to buy or sell Real Estate!
~Tara Woolbright, Realtor @ 713-489-0507 or tara.woolbright@gmail.com or www.tarawoolbright.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment